Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oma's Visit


My mommy came to visit! We had a great visit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to clear my schedule very much for her visit, so she tagged along to several concerts, visiting teaching, PTA meetings and girl scout pickups. We also had to make a dress for Maddie over the weekend. It was not the nice relaxing visit that I enjoy as much, but we still had a great time. My mom was able to go to Maddie's band concert, and Allie and Gabe's piano recital. She was grateful for the opportunity to see her grandchildren perform. We also managed to sneak in a girl's night out to see the Nutcracker. And despite several boo-boos, the dress for Maddie turned out beautiful. Thank goodness my mother had already completed the dress for Allie, I don't think we would have made it in time! I love you mom, and thanks for coming to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be one of your distractions :( but I did have fun visiting with both you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete