
I thought that things would go a little back to normal this week, but things turned out much differently than I planned! Jayd was going to scout camp for the week, so I was down one kid. I had scheduled for my nephew, Benjamin, to come and spend a few days with us. To my delight, my sister, her husband, and 18 month old son, Collin, decided to join us also. Once again, I had a full house and lots of fun. My sister spent a lot of time with the kids while her husband and I tried to decipher and complete his chemistry class. It worked out wonderfully for all of us. The kids enjoyed going to the park, riding their bikes, swimming and going to the movies. They had so much fun playing together. I am glad that they all came to stay with us for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment