Allie, Gabe and I went to Disneyland for the last time last Tuesday. Our yearly pass was nearly done, and it was the only day that we could go during the week. Jeff was supposed to come with us, but some last minute things at work prevented him from accompanying us. That was really a bummer since it was his birthday! I felt a twinge of guilt going to Disneyland without him on his birthday,
Sunday, December 4, 2011
A Very Merry Unbirthday
Allie, Gabe and I went to Disneyland for the last time last Tuesday. Our yearly pass was nearly done, and it was the only day that we could go during the week. Jeff was supposed to come with us, but some last minute things at work prevented him from accompanying us. That was really a bummer since it was his birthday! I felt a twinge of guilt going to Disneyland without him on his birthday,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment