
Last weekend, I went away to scrapbook with my friends. We typically go in February, but since Jeff had travel plans for February, I decided to go early. It was a really fun weekend. We left on Thursday, and decided spontaneously to go to Disneyland the next day. One of the ladies has a pass that enabled all of us to go for free. It was so fun! We just went wherever the wind took us, and had such a great time being their together as silly women. It was definitely a highlight of the trip.
My sister happened to be there the same day, so when the other ladies returned to scrapbook, I spent some time with my sister and her family. It was fun to be there with my nephews, I have been to Disneyland with really little kids in a long time.
I spent the rest of the weekend having a fabulous time with my girlfriends. We went for walks, bought ice cream and specialized vineager (really good individually, but not advised together) and scrapbooking to our hearts content. It was a really great break for me, and I came home very refreshed and ready to take on life while my husband is busy testing. It was great timing for me!
Wow. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was still in California to go with you guys. You should post some of your favorite pages.
ReplyDeleteWow. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was still in California to go with you guys. You should post some of your favorite pages.
ReplyDelete