
This year, the Easter Bunny had more helpers than hunters at our house.
I am not sure how comfortable I am that the thrill of the holiday is
shifting from hunter to helper, but at least I had one pure hunter left
this year. We had to turn the helper jobs into shift work so that all
children had some mystery remaining, and hence a reason to hunt! All
were required to join in the hunt and it went very well. Because our
lawn mower decided not to come out of hibernation and start this
spring, the eggs were hidden very well by the extra tall grass in the
yard. Even with all the mature hunters in the yard, they still couldn't
find all of the cadbury eggs and peeps without a little help.....score
one for the real Easter Bunny!
ok who was the pure hunter? and please tell me there's still one cadbury egg hiding in your yard!
ReplyDelete-jenny