Sunday, September 15, 2013
The beauty of homeschool......
is that you can go on a field trip anytime you want! Friday I took Gabe on a field trip. It had been so hot, and I wanted to go to the beach. So when I noticed that his science unit was on the ocean, a field trip was the only thing to do! As soon as I planned it, the weather cooled off. I was a little worried that it would be cold and foggy at the beach, but the weather cooperated and warmed up again. It was a gorgeous day at the beach. The water was a beautiful teal blue, and there was a slight breeze. Since our purpose was the study the ocean, we went at low tide to see the tide pools. We also climbed up on some rocks to watch the waves roll in from far out in the ocean. I learned some things that I had noticed about the waves, but didn’t understand why it happened. It was a fun trip to the ocean. We didn’t go in the water very much, it was a little cold for that, but we had a great time with the tide pools, climbing on the rocks, and even going through a sea cave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment