For this
year, our Halloween theme was Alice in
Wonderland. This was inspired by our
theme last year, the villians. I was
trying to think of a villian for Maddie, and thought of the Queen of Hearts
just a few days before Halloween. I was
so enamored with the idea of being the queen of hearts, that I decided to
revolve this year's theme around it. It
was an easy theme, there was Alice, the caterpillar, the cheshire cat, the mad
hatter, card soldiers, and so on. There
were just so many costume ideas!! We
finally settled on Alice for Allie (Alice was a little essential), The Queen
for me, The Mad Hatter for Jeff and Gabe as a card soldier. Our costumes came out fabulous, even better
than I anticipated. Allie was able to
wear her costume to school the next day.
Her homeroom class voted that she should go to the school
competition. She was thrilled. We went trick or treating around our
neighborhood and receieved a lot of candy.
Luckily, Allie and Gabe have been very generous at sharing their candy
with Maddie and Jayd.Sunday, November 3, 2013
Halloween in Wonderland
For this
year, our Halloween theme was Alice in
Wonderland. This was inspired by our
theme last year, the villians. I was
trying to think of a villian for Maddie, and thought of the Queen of Hearts
just a few days before Halloween. I was
so enamored with the idea of being the queen of hearts, that I decided to
revolve this year's theme around it. It
was an easy theme, there was Alice, the caterpillar, the cheshire cat, the mad
hatter, card soldiers, and so on. There
were just so many costume ideas!! We
finally settled on Alice for Allie (Alice was a little essential), The Queen
for me, The Mad Hatter for Jeff and Gabe as a card soldier. Our costumes came out fabulous, even better
than I anticipated. Allie was able to
wear her costume to school the next day.
Her homeroom class voted that she should go to the school
competition. She was thrilled. We went trick or treating around our
neighborhood and receieved a lot of candy.
Luckily, Allie and Gabe have been very generous at sharing their candy
with Maddie and Jayd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment