Sunday, December 15, 2013
Holly Jolly Visitors
This week we were please to have my sister and her two sons come and visit us. Her husband was travelling to Florida for a few days, and she is 8 months pregnant. So I told her to come and visit me! We would help take care of the boys and she could have a break while we all enjoyed being together. It was a perfect fit......except, I wound up being very busy. The first day she arrived, it was more like she was taking care of me, as I was stuck in a meeting and she took Jayd to volleyball tryouts, fixed dinner and prodded my children to complete their homework. I made up for it the next morning by taking the boys to basketball with me so that she could sleep in until 10:00. On Saturday, we all went to Allie and Gabe's piano recital. In the end, it was a great visit. It was so fun to have the boys around with all of their exuberance and excitement. We love hearing the little things that they say. They loved Toby, our lizard, he was a favorite toy. We hope they will be able to come back soon, maybe with a baby brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment