Sunday, April 12, 2015
Allie
Since Allie doesn't generally participate in many organized activities, it seems like she is overshadowed by her brother's active lives. So I thought I would just take a moment to talk about my sweet Allie. She brings so much life and joy into this family. She is always working on a project. Sometimes they are very secretive, she wants to unveil the finished product. So we just shake our head and try not to ask why so many supplies are shifting around the house. She is a very lighthearted and happy girl. She giggles so easily. It is hard not to enjoy being with her because she laughs so much. She often can lighten the mood and disperse an air of grumpiness that seems to often surround her younger brother. I am grateful that Allie is a part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment