Sunday, May 24, 2015

A little RCC


Jayd and I played in the 3rd annual RCC (Ramon Calderon Cup) sand volleyball tournament.  For this tournament, you sign up as an individual, and then they put together the teams.  Luckily for me, Jayd and I were placed on the same team along with my good friend, Vicki and another player that we didn't know previous to the tournament.  Despite a rainstorm on Thursday, and a cloudy, overcast day at home, the weather at the beach was picture perfect.  It was sunny and eighty degrees.  Our team worked together well.  With the boys doing most of the hitting and blocking, Vicki and I split the setting and digging in the backcourt duties.  Our team did well, we only lost 1 game during pool play by one point, then lost in the quarterfinals of the tournament play by just 2 points.  It was a very fun and relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment