Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cast Off

It has been a little while since I wrote in the blog, but it has been an extremely busy month!  I could go into great detail of our family activities, but I will start with the greatest family activity inhibitor.  Just this week, it was removed and will no longer overcast our summer!  So here it is.....drumroll.....Gabe broke his wrist.  Yes, about a month ago he was trying out skateboarding, fell and broke his wrist.  He had a cast put on that completely immobilized his thumb and extended to his elbow on the day we left for vacation!  I have had three casts put on my children, and two of them were put on the day I was leaving the state.  My children don't have the best timing.  He chose a black cast to prevent aunts, uncles and cousins from writing on it.  We recently returned home from vacation, and soon after, went to the doctor to have the cast removed.  He says that his wrist feels fine, although a little stiff from being still for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment