With the subtraction of two teenagers from my home, my life is starting to open up a little. There are less children to care for, which leaves more time for me. There are new possibilities staring me in the face. There is time to explore new avenues, new routes and directions to go in life. With the future an open book for me, for the moment I decided to opt more tangible new avenues, routes and directions instead of the metaphoric ones. After 5 years of waiting and anticipating the door, of door jamb framing being walled up, it has finally happened. I put a new door into the house. Now my house is directly connected to my garage. No more cold toes as I run from the front door to the garage! No more wondering if I will be caught going to the garage in my jammies! No more walking around the entire house from my bedroom to get the tape measure. I can see the future, and it is a shorter distance to my car! I will worry about all that other stuff later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment