Sunday, June 11, 2017

Father's Day Take 1

Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts, we are unable to be together as a family next week for Father's Day.  Since I felt that it was important not to miss this special day, we decided to celebrate Father's Day a week early.  So this morning, the kids made him a delicious breakfast of pumpkin pancakes with whip cream for breakfast, then bruschetta chicken with zucchini's and rolls for dinner.  Later that night, we had crepes with strawberries and whip cream.  They even sang him a song:

(To the tune of Nephis courage)

I have an awesome father
And I call him dad
He helps me every time
That he knows I'm sad
He smiles at me 
And tells me I am loved
He puts his arms around me
And gives a great big hug
He's my dad, he's the best
I hope his hair will stay
I know there's other dad's around 
But mines the best today 
Hes my dad, he's the best 
His hair is turning grey 
With all my love I'd like to wish 
You Happy Father's Day

It was a good day for Dad (I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment