Jayd graduated from 6th grade! Even though Maddie graduated from 6th grade last year, this was my first graduation. It really made me think about how quickly the time has passed! I can still see him as a goofy kindergardener and now he is going to junior high! I am sure the next few years will just fly by. As a side note, Maddie will be going to junior high next year as well. So I will have another, bigger graduation next year.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Graduation
Jayd graduated from 6th grade! Even though Maddie graduated from 6th grade last year, this was my first graduation. It really made me think about how quickly the time has passed! I can still see him as a goofy kindergardener and now he is going to junior high! I am sure the next few years will just fly by. As a side note, Maddie will be going to junior high next year as well. So I will have another, bigger graduation next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment