Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet 16 at Homecoming

On Friday, Jeff and I celebrated our 16th anniversary. I was excited to have an anniversary that wasn't a school night, so we could do something fun, but it isn't quite that easy when you are a family. Maddie was playing with her school band class at the high school football game. I have wanted to take the family to a high school football game for years, so we decided now was the time, anniversary's can wait. It happened to be the homecoming game against the city rivals. The home team lost, but we had a good time drinking (and spilling) hot chocolate, huddling together against the cold (stop laughing Utahns, it was really cold to us) cheering on the home team and just being together as a family.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like the picture of Maddie tucked in the middle of the band. And really, cold? But I do remember that it was colder with the humidity in CA. I will give you that while we have 10" of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete