We went to Knott's Berry Farm for the last time this Monday. It was a perfect day, the sun was shining (after our week of rain, this was very important) and the park was empty! Due to a semester break, we didn't have school, but most other districts did have school. So there really weren't many people there. We just walked onto all the rides and stayed on them for a second ride through. I think I went on more roller coaster rides that day than the past three times put together. After about 4 hours I was starting to feel a little loopy. Luckily by then, we had already been on every ride in the park 2 or 3 times (including the water rides), so it was about time to go. We even went on Ghost Rider for the second time. It is a wooden roller coaster and we quickly remembered why we hadn't gone on it more than once during the year. It was really bumpy. We saw a few of the shows, then bid farewell. Sorry, no pics, the little camera broke, and I didn't want to take the big camera. Our favorite rides:
Mom: The Stagecoach and the Mine Ride
Maddie : Mystery Lodge
Jayd: Silver Bullet
Allie: The swings
Gabe: Montezooma's Revenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids have never gone, maybe we will have to give that park a try this year
ReplyDelete