Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Day!

This week Jayd graduated from Middle School. He is not very excited to graduate. He has enjoyed being on top of the heap as an 8th grader and is not looking forward to the prospect of sinking back into the depths of lowliness as a freshman. I think he is also a little intimidated. But time doesn't stop it's relentless march forward despite our desires for it to do so. So he graduated, and will move on. After graduation, he found one friend, we took one picture, then we were done, he was ready to leave. We went to In and Out Burgers for lunch, then went home and watched movies and ate ice cream and m & m's. Jayd excitedly commented, "Wow, if this is what I get for 8th grade graduation, I can't wait to see what I get for graduating from highschool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment