The weeks are becoming busier as all of our activities are beginning to start up again. Gabe is in volleyball, and Maddie's fencing classes have begun again. Girl Scouts started with a great activity to the California Pizza Kitchen and Jayd already has two fall baseball games over and done. Cub Scouts is up and running, I am going for another year in that organization. Then when you add back to school nights, and a couple of personal items, they all start to be busy weeks!
This week had two highlights. I assisted my dad with his cleanup of Grandma's house. My Grandma Reeder has decided that it is time to sell her house. She has been living in assisted living for about 2 years now. So my dad came down for about 2 weeks to go through things, help divide, distribute and clean. I came home with Grandmas sewing table, and the parlor organ, along with several books and knick knacks. I am thrilled to get them and have spent the week trying to assimilate them into my home.
The other highlight was Jayd's Eagle Scout Board of Review. He passed the review and is officially an Eagle Scout. I am very proud of him. He worked very hard to complete this achievement before he turned 14. I am so happy for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment