
I spent the week preparing for Jayd's Eagle Court of Honor. I was assigned the task of making a computer presentation to highlight the achievements of the three boys that were being presented at the court of honor, AJ Matheson, Austin Asplund, and Jayd. It was fun to work on the presentation and become familiar with the accomplishments of the other boys. The presentation turned our very well and I was pleased with the result.
We were very happy to go to the Eagle Court of Honor. I was very proud of Jayd and all of his accomplishments. I know that this is a great achievement that he can take with him throughout his life. I couldn't be happier with the way that everything turned out.
I am also very grateful for Bro. Bartholomew in our stake. It turns out there is a lot of preparation for an eagle court of honor! Several people spoke, and there were awards and presentations. Jayd received letters from several senators and a flag that had been flown over the White House. I didn't have a clue what to do! If he hadn't taken over and made most of the preparations for us, it would have been a very bland court of honor. We, along with the Asplunds and Mathesons, arrived nearly clueless as to what was happening, but it was all nicely planned out and went very smoothly. I am very grateful for his expertise and diligence to make the court of honor such an enjoyable evening for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment