Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Love my Lips


Last week, Gabe had a great hit in his baseball game. Unfortunately, as he was stealing third, a wayward ball hit his mouth as he slid into the base. His lip had a pretty good slice, along with a raspberry above his lip. We bought a package of popsicles, and he was pretty happy that day as he was allowed unlimited popsicles throughout the day. However, they next day, it was fairly swollen and tender. As he complained throughout the day, I couldn't help but think of the veggie tales song "I Love My Lips" --beedy bop boo de beedy bop boo..... If you aren't familiar with the song, here it is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw

I am happy to report that a week later, his mouth is nearly returned to it's original shape, and like Larry, Gabe has a greater appreciation for his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment