This week was finally the week! A few years ago, I was tired of finding money all over the house. I liked that part, the part I didn't like was the ensuing argument over whose money it was. So I found a piggy bank, and declared that all money found around the house would go into the "loose change". Once it was full, we would go do an activity that we all enjoyed. It has been overflowing for a few months, but I couldn't find an activity. I finally found one. We broke the bank and went off to play.
We went to Sky High. It was a warehouse that had been converted into a trampoline play zone. There was a huge trampoline area about the size of a basketball court with 100x100 ft trampolines. The walls were also trampolines, so you could bounce in nearly every direction. My favorite thing to do was to bounce from wall to wall and play tag. It was like playing tag on the moon.
They also had a foam pit. There were two successive trampolines and a trampoline wall that ended in a huge foam pit. We did flips, dives and wild bombs into the foam pit and it was like landing on a cushion of air. Once I went in bummy first and folded in half. I couldn't get out!
Jayd's favorite place was the dodgeball court, not surprising, the place was populated with teenage boys. They would be placed on teams, then scramble for the 8 balls and throw them while jumping around. It was a little intense for me, but Jayd sure had a great time. Allie, Gabe and I played dodgeball in the kid zone, an area reserved for smaller children.All in all, it was a great activity to use our "loose change". We had great family time. Now they are all planning when and how we are going to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment