This week we tried something new......., okay, lots of new things. We decided to have a New Dinner Week. Allie started it last week when she pulled out a cookbook and wanted to make a new dessert. She also found a dinner that she thought we would like. Since I happened to have the ingredients, we made it. There was another recipe that she wanted to try, and one that I had been meaning to try for a while, so we just made it new dinner week, and made something new every night. Here's our menu:
Sunday: Chicken Parmesan
Monday: Taco Pizza
Tuesday: Biscuits and Gravy
Wednesday: Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup
Thursday: Pizza Braids
Friday: Chili Tots
Saturday: Tomato Chicken Pasta
I was a little worried that no one would eat for a week, but it turned out all right. Everyone was willing to try the dinners. The Biscuits and Gravy wasn't their favorite, but the Pizza Braids were a huge hit. I thought it was really fun to try different things, and I found a few other things that I would still like to try, but didn't have the ingredients at the time. We will just have to do it again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment