I apologize in advance that there is likely to be several Disneyland posts this year. This is another one. I took Allie and Gabe to Disneyland on Friday. Maddie and Jayd didn't want to come. We had a fabulous day. Unfettered by the chains of teenage attitudes, we were free to roam, and to just be kids. Allie and Gabe were both selected to do the Jedi training.

Their training was intense, they even had to fight Darth Maul. That alone was enough to scare me! But they were successful, then spent the rest of the day "forcing" me around the park wherever they wanted to go. We spent an hour in Toon Town playing with all the gadgets.

Then we went on a few rides here and there, and watched the Fantasmic show. It was a great day with my little ones, who aren't really so little anymore.
Who did you get to take that fantastic picture of you hanging on for dear life? Very fun. I see a fantastic scrapbook page in the making!
ReplyDelete