Gabe played in his last regular season basketball game on Saturday. He has been playing in a rec center league for the Warriors. We have enjoyed watching him throughout the season and see him improve.
After we arrived home from Hawaii, Gabe said, “Yay, you are home. Now I can go back to arguing with Allie, I missed that.”
Gabe said, “Mom, you ruined Grandma, now she thinks that California is cold.”
Allie, Gabe and I went to visit an elderly man in the ward. After talking with him for an hour, he said to Allie, “Hey aren’t you Gabriel Stout’s sister?” She answered, “Yes.” He asked how Gabe was doing. We just said, “He’s right here.” The man was shocked speechless that little Gabriel Stout was now taller than him.
After speaking with a man who served in WWII, Allie reported, “He was a World War 2 veterinarian!”
Allie asked, “Jesus’s birthday is April 31st, right?”
I asked why the two monitors were slightly different colors. Jeff answered, “I tried to correct it, but maybe someone who isn’t color blind should try it again.”
No comments:
Post a Comment