Sunday, August 17, 2014

Magical Moments

Since I have a season pass to Magic Mountain, I was able to bring a friend for free during August.  So on Thursday, I took my best friend to Magic Mountain.  Jeff and I went on a date, no kids.  We had a great time.  We tried all the different soda flavors and went on several roller coaster rides.  Jeff was excited because he was finally able to go on Superman.  He has tried many times to go on that ride, but was thwarted by various events, the line was obscenely long, the ride was closed down, or no one would go with him.  This time, all three occured to some degree, the line was over an hour long, the ride broke down while we were in line, adding another 15 minutes to our wait time, and I would not go on the ride with him!  But I was willing to wait in line with him, and he really enjoyed the ride.  In addition, we went on Colossus for the last time.  It is a huge wooden roller coaster and they closed it this weekend.  It wasn't our favorite ride, and for the past few years, they ran the cars backwards most of the time, so I hadn't been on it for many years.  But after we went on it for the last time, we thought it was a pretty good ride, it had several great drops and was a very long ride.  I am glad we went on it for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment