Sunday, June 27, 2010

A1 Storage

After months, the garage is finally finished....legally. We have completed the final inspection and we shouldn't have any more inspections. The garage is legally done. There are still some odds and ends that need to be completed before it is actually done and I can look forward to not having workers around periodically. But the completion of the final inspection meant that we could get busy doing other things in the garage, like creating storage spaces!! We started building shelves (I have really been looking forward to those for a long time) and worked on the attic storage. I finally feel like things are moving forward and maybe I will have my house more organized and functional soon. Then again, I am leaving for vacation pretty soon.....probably won't happen until at least next year.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! It's done and looks great! Maybe when you finish getting your place organized you can do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete