
From Palmyra, we went south. We unknowingly went through Williamsport, the home of little league baseball. When we realized where we were, we made a quick U-turn for a photo op or two. We also saw the nicest little league baseball stadium ever!
We made a planned stop at Hershey, Pennslyvania. It was a quick stop, we were only there for about an hour, but we took the Disneyland style tour (think Haunted Mansion with cows) in the tram about how the chocolate is processed. It takes a really long time to make; I have more respect for that Hershey Bar that I put on my smore's. Our favorite part was picking out a chocolate bar to eat, although I was really mean, I would let them buy the 5 lb bar. (It was good, we hit 100+ degree days a couple of days later. Imagine that mess!)
We finally arrived at our friends, the Eliason's house in Bristow Virginia. Since we visited with them two years ago when we travelled to the east coast, we didn't do any sightseeing here, we just had a much needed down day relaxing with our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment