Sunday, October 31, 2010
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
Another year, another halloween. I considered skipping the whole costume thing this year, and just use something that we already had available. Maddie and Jayd were just fine with that, they are a little beyond the "family theme". But I told Allie and Gabe that we could be Scooby Doo and company this year before I calculated that Halloween would be on a Sunday. I thought maybe they would forget, but oh no, this time they remembered. So here are our Scooby Doo costumes that we enjoyed wearing to the ward Halloween party. As always, it was fun to dress up and be someone else for the evening. Gabe is Scooby Doo, Allie is Daphne, I am Velma, and Jeff is Shaggy. You would be surprised how many times we were asked where Fred was! We should have adopted someone else for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great picture. I love your theme costumes. I don't think it would have worked for our family. Too many girls (and a husband) with too many ideas.
ReplyDelete